you can also do dat by reffering me ...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Believe in Yourself!

believe in yourself


If you are confident about your ability and believe in who you are and what you are selling, from your nose to your toes, they probably won’t even go there. They never did for me!

I remember MY mentor giving me the same advice. It didn’t matter. I didn’t believe her either. It was easy for her to say, she’s been a top producer every year since the day she started in this business. Yes, I was trained by the best! I couldn’t believe a seller could possibly NOT ask that question.

To be a really good agent, you need to be able to overcome (or at least avert) any objections that a potential client may throw your way; whether it be about experience, list price or commission, etc. Preparation breeds confidence!

So here are some suggestions for handling the objection… “I want an agent with more experience”

Now, all you “experienced” agents take a chill pill… we already know what YOU bring to the table, this post is to help give newer agents a leg to stand on when competing for business. Disclaimer: I am NOT discounting the importance or validity of having a good track record and lots of success stories to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment