you can also do dat by reffering me ...

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Koena Mitra: Lot of girls try hard to look sexy -
















Koena Mitra: Lot of girls try hard to look sexy -
Name Koena Mitra and the image that comes is mind is a sensual young woman who has sizzled in films like 'MUSAFIR', 'EK KHILADI EK HASEENA' and 'APNA SAPNA MONEY MONEY'. Though she has attempted a different look and body language for 'ANAMIKA', there is a definite image which has been built around Koena. Does she ever aspire to bring any turnaround?

"See, I cant get into an image change even if I want to", says Koena who is looking at a new phase in her career, "Also, I can't go to media and say that since I am looking at an image makeover, please start spreading word about the new me."



view KOENA MITRA picture gallery


CHECK OUT: Koena Mitra all set to make Bengali debut


She is glad that actresses today are getting much more prominence in films than ever before.

"I can see that change coming", smiles Koena, "Today, girls are getting important and powerful roles. One can even see multiple personalities that an actor gets to bring on screen today. I am also keeping my fingers crossed that there would be better roles in the offing in months to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment