you can also do dat by reffering me ...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I want to look sexy, any tips on how to do that??



so how do i get to looking sexy, I'm a pretty girl, but i don't think i look sexy, I'm confident about myself, i like the way i look, i just don't know how to look sexy, i'm also a bit conservitive when it comes to clothes, not to much though.

does anyone know or can give any tips on how to look sexy, i want to look sexy not just cute, i want to walk and the men would be like man look at that sexy mama .

so what is it, is make up, is it clothes, is it certain things all combined, any tips ladies and gentleman.

Hmmm... I understand sexiness as an outward presentation of your sexuality. Do what makes you FEEL sexy, and that's what sexiness will be for you. Try different types of clothes, sexy jeans, sexy skirts, dresses. Do your hair and make-up in ways that make YOU look in the mirror and say, "Damn! Sexy Mama!!" Dress yourself up in ways that make you want to strut. If you know you look good, and if you feel like your sexuality is ALIVE, you will project an enticing sensuality that will turn heads, NO, SPIN HEADS!!

To me, this is better advice than telling you exactly what to wear, or how to do your make-up, but I'm interested in what others have to say.
__________________
Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.


No comments:

Post a Comment