you can also do dat by reffering me ...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A drug called love

This peom is dedicated to my love named Sakshi

There were some hard times but I just stayed strong and got through it by myself it was me only I was on my own. Everything was ok but one day I found a drug I meet this drug I talked to it I figured it out from inside out. I felt like it was the perferct drug it it didn't hurt me it didn't make anything worse it made me stronger happeir and for once I felt loved.

I slowly started taking this drug more and more everyday. I craved for it I wanted more everyday to the point where I couldn't get anymore. I needed it to be stronger to satisfy my needs but ever dose I needed it stronger and stronger to the point it was causing me harm to get it.

My actions caused me to lose the amount of drug doses I got daily. I tried Anything to get as much doses as I could get. Once again I got in more troubled. My doses were so weak and small that it drove me crazy. For once in a long time I was alone. my doses were only there to help me at certain times I couldn't control when I took my doses and the doses only lasted for short while. It got to the point where my drug was causing me more sadness then happiness.

My drug left me a couple times and feeling no doses in a day made me weak and sick I needed it so bad.

I went back to my drug. I finally felt how it was without my drug so I took advantage of every dose I got no matter how weak or small it was I didn't want to lose it completly. It seemed perfect untill i needed more and craved for more but I stayed strong and tried to ignore the craving.

then one day I got the feeling that my drug was getting used by other people it drove me crazy I talked to my drug and found out I was wrong. But that feeling turned onto nightmares it wouldn't leave me alone I couldn't forget it I became so protective that I didn't trust my drug.

Now I'm here crying to myself. My drug gone. No more doses just me against the world and I tell myself that I can't live with out my drug, my medicine, my love, mi amor. But I don't think there's anything a can do to get her back.

Now I feel all the pains that my drug healed I feel them worse then ever. Even Worse before I knew about this drug. I feel my body weaking. I feel my heart beating stronger every second trying so hard to keep me alive my heart is just a normal heart it can only do so much I feel like I'm going to be to late to save it from reaching it's limit and dying. What am I to do. I know I must find something to help or it'll be to late. But All i want is her.........
only her..........
Without my drug I have no reason to live

No comments:

Post a Comment